- You get the foundations for working as a coach/trainer for horse-based interventions and for the implementation of coaching – even without horses.
- You will reflect upon yourself and further develop yourself personally.
- You will boost your self-confidence and expand your communication and leadership skills.
- With or without activity as a trainer, you will be stronger and a large step closer to both yourself and fulfilled life after this training.
- Proximity to and work with the horses will open additional doors to you and will bring about changes you have never thought possible until now.
- Individuals seeking a job as trainer/coach for horse-assisted work.
- People who would like to develop their perceptiveness.
- People who would like to make a quantum leap in life.
Die Grundstufe umfasst 5 Module à total 22 Tage (inklusive theoretischer & praktischer Prüfung) sowie ein betreutes Praktikum.
The basic level includes 5 modules at a maximum of 22 days (including theoretical and practical examination) and a supervised internship.
Dates for the next seminar:
- Self-management: 11.-13. August (FR-SU) / 3 days
- Horses: 8.-9. September (FR-SA) / 2 days
- Leadership: 20.-22. October (FR-SU) / 3 days
- Coaching: 10.-11. November (FR-SA) / 2 days
- Horses: 8.-9. December (FR-SA) / 2 days
- Leadership: 19.-20. January (FR-SA) / 2 days
- Coaching: 16.-17. February (FR-SA) / 2 days
- Didactics: 3. March (SA) / 1 day
- Self-Management: 22.-24. March (TH-SA) / 3 day
- Final examination: 27.-28. April (FR-SA) / 2 days
Duration of internship depending on background und knowledge: 3 – 12 days
- Costs incl. documentations, examination fees and internship: CHF 12‘500 (payment by instalments is possible)
- Meals and accommodation are not included.
- Well-priced overnight accommodation nearby or directly at the ALVA Leadership Center